Follow the steps below to get started planning your #micon15 experience. Click here to watch a short video walking you through the process.
- Visit the MI Conference homepage at martin.institute/conferences.
- Scroll down to find the “Conference App” feature box, and click on the green “Conference Web App” button.
- Here, on this homepage of the MI Conference Web App, click “Login” at the top righthand corner.
- In the pane on the righthand side of the screen, enter your email address (no password necessary).
- Once logged in, click on the person icon to close the login pane.
- On this main page of the Conference Web App, scroll down to look for the “Sessions” button featuring a graphic hand holding a plant. Click on this button.
- From here, browse through the conference offerings. Add any sessions that interest you to your schedule by clicking “Add to Your Schedule.”
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
|8:45–9:45||Opening Keynote - George Couros|
|10:00–11:15||Workshops Session 1 - View Offerings|
|11:15–12:30||Workshops Session 2 - View Offerings|
|10:00–12:30||Deep Dives A - Literacy, Principal’s Institute, PBL, STEMM - View Offerings|
|1:15–2:30||Afternoon Keynote - Dave Burgess-Teach Like a Pirate|
|2:45–4:00||Workshops Session 3 - View Offerings|
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
|8:30–9:45||Workshops Session 4 - View Offerings|
|9:45–11:00||Workshops Session 5 - View Offerings|
|8:30–11:00||Deep Dives B - Math, EC, Making Thinking Visible, Change Leadership - View Offerings|
|11:15–12:15||Closing Keynote - David Porter, Founder of The Consortium MMT|