|Learning Seminar Dates
|Oct 23, 2015||Come On! Let’s Write!|
|Jan 22, 2016||Math - Design with Data|
|Feb 19, 2016||Making Thinking Visible|
|Apr 5, 2016||The Pressured Child with Michael Thompson, Ph.D.|
The Learning Seminar series gives teachers the opportunity to examine topics in detail and learn how to implement the ideas in the classroom.
The goal of the learning seminars is to inspire and support teachers in becoming more creative, imaginative, and student-centered as they lead the learning in their classrooms.
The Martin Institute hosts 4 learning seminars each year. Seminars are held on Fridays from 8:30am - 2:00pm.
Martin Institute Learning Seminars:
- delve deeply into seminar topics
- discuss, engage, and create
- understand the importance of topics
- take time to think of implications for the classroom
- continue life-long learning
- make connections with other educators
Previous seminar topics:
- Special Education: Understanding Needs and Resources
- Integrating Technology in YOUR school
- Making Thinking Visible
- Instructional Design with Data in Mind
- St. Jude-STEM Workshop